每日听力口语素材 | 《摩登家庭》令人讨厌的少女时期
发布于 2021-09-27 06:12
Whose house is like a civilian cave?
Cameron and Mitchell's little home.
1.fit in 适合
eg. Do these plans fit in with your arrangements?
这些计划与你的安排一致吗?
2.knock over 撞倒;消除
eg. The gang knocked over a jewelry store.
这伙歹徒抢劫了一家珠宝店。
Charlie Bingham:Everybody, Mitchell Pritchett and his partner, Cameron.
各位 米奇尔·普里契特和他的伴儿卡梅隆。
Cameron:Business partners. Mergers and acquisitions. I'm kidding. We're gay.
生意伙"伴" 做并购,开玩笑啦 我们是同志。
Mitchell: Stop talking.
别多话。
Cameron:When things are relaxed, I'm great in social situations. I would have fit in at the Algonquin Round Table. But when the stakes are high, I get a little tense. I'd be the guy that would knock over the round table. Then Dorothy Parker would make a quip, James Thurber would laugh, and then I would end up leaving, crying.
没压力的时候 我是社交场上的好手,阿尔冈琴圆桌会我也能轻松应对,但是压力大的时候 我就紧张,我估计会直接把那圆桌打翻,然后桃乐茜·帕克,詹姆斯·托伯,最后我哭着鼻子 掩面而逃。
Claire:How long you been on the lam?
你已经潜逃多久了。
Alex:What?
什么?
Claire:Honey, you are looking around like the feds are after you.
宝贝 你四周顾视像是有联邦探员在追捕你。
Alex:No, I'm not. Let's just get this over with.
才没有 我们赶快把衣服买完。
Claire:Oh. All right.
好吧。
Alex:Oh, no. It's them.
不好 是她们。
Claire:Oh! Oh, you know those girls from school. Hey!
她们不是你的同学嘛。嘿。
Alex: Let's go! Over here.
走 这边。
Claire:What What is your problem?
你 你这是怎么了 ?
Alex:Nothing. I'll meet you at the car in an hour. Please, Mom. Please.Hi, Jenna.
没什么,一小时后车上见,求你了 妈 求你。嗨 珍娜。
Jenna: Hi.
好。
Claire:And just like that- my baby girl became a teenager. She entered that dreaded phase where my very existence embarrasses her.
就这样 我的宝贝女儿长成了少女,她进入了那个讨厌的阶段,我的存在让她感到尴尬。
Phil:I-I think I can help.
我 我来安慰一下。
欢迎在留言区分享您的感悟。
最强版本《新概念英语》网络视频课程 国内外重大考试网课推荐:终极版本 招聘在线英语口语纠音教师
欢迎添加李延隆老师的私人微信:liyanlong08
已经添加李延隆老师微信(一号~七号)的不要重复添加。
本文来自网络或网友投稿,如有侵犯您的权益,请发邮件至:aisoutu@outlook.com 我们将第一时间删除。
相关素材