【读后续写】素材整理-人物相关语料(附word文档)
发布于 2021-01-22 08:22
二:语料积累
当威廉看到…时脸色苍白
William’s face paled when he saw…
丽贝卡的脑子一片混乱,试图想出一种做某事的方法。
Rebecca’s mind raced, trying to think of a way to do sth.
她突然想到一个主意。
An idea popped into her head.
一道奇怪的光充满了他的眼睛。
A strange light filled his eyes.
柜台后面是一位老太太,她帮我找到了我祖父的唱片。
Behind the counter was an oldwoman, who helped me find my grandfather’s records.
我不知道这次旅行会是一次特别的旅行。
Little did I know that this trip was going to be a special one.
我哭了,担心车子抛锚了,我们就困在这里了。
I cried, fearing that the car had broken down and we’d stuck here.
好奇心驱使我问…。
Curiosity drove me to ask….
我感到脸颊上的热气烧得通红。
I felt the heat in my cheeks burning red.
如果不是我的粗心,这一切就不会发生了。(如果不是…,某人就不会做…)
Had it not been for my carelessness, all this would not have happened.(Had it not been for….., sbwouldn’t have done..)
一想到晚上独自一人,他就发抖。
The idea of being alone in the night made him tremble.
“要是我能找回那种好心情就好了,”她叹口气想。
“If only I could get that good feeling back,” she thought, sighing.
熟悉的泥土的气味升起来迎接她。
Familiar smells of the earth roseup to greet her.
我记得我的第一次钓鱼之旅,仿佛就在昨天…。
I remember my first fishing tour,as if it were but yesterday….
那是初夏里静悄悄的,甜蜜的一天;路上午后的树荫很凉快;树叶比以前更绿了,花儿更鲜艳了,鸟儿比以前更快乐了。
It was still, sweet day of early summer; the long afternoon shadows of the trees lay cool across our path; the leaves seemed greener, the flowers brighter, the birds merrier, than ever before.
我克服了巨大而痛苦的失望,坐了下来。
Overcome with my great and bitter disappointment, I sat down.
几分钟焦急的搜寻结果是徒劳的。
Several minutes of anxious searching turned out to be in vain.
他们笑着跑回树林。
Laughing, they raced back to the woods.
他颤抖着嘴唇,眼泪顺着脸颊流下来,回答说,“…”
With his lip shaking and a tear running down his cheek, he replied, “….”
他停了一会儿,仿佛在回忆中徘徊。
He paused for a while, as if wandering in his memory.
通过这次旅行,我发现,尽管我偶尔会对她生气,但我确实为她感到骄傲。
Through this trip, I discovered that, despite my occasional anger towards her, I actually felt proud of her.
听到这个坏消息,她感到一阵悲伤,忍不住痛哭起来。
On hearing the bad news she felt seized by a burst of sadness and couldn’t help crying bitterly.
我怀着极大的悲伤和遗憾,坐在椅子上,为我不可饶恕的罪恶向上帝祈祷。
With great sorrow and regret, Ijust sat there rooted in my chair, praying to God for my unforgivable guilt.
沃德英语
优质的英语听力,全面的学习干货,前沿的教学资讯,尽在沃德英语!沃德英语,我的英语,听力精品,高考必备!
本文来自网络或网友投稿,如有侵犯您的权益,请发邮件至:aisoutu@outlook.com 我们将第一时间删除。
相关素材