每日听力口语素材 | 《摩登家庭》挽救了一个家庭
发布于 2021-09-16 06:22
Who was caught?
Claire and Mitchell.1.got in trouble
eg. His upset looking gave rise to rumors that he had got in trouble with police.他不安的神色引发了谣传说他与警方发生了某些纠葛。
2.burn down 烧毁;烧光
eg. Don't leave the gas on you might burn the house down.
别忘了关煤气炉--不然会把房子烧掉的。
Jay: Yeah, Manny, give me the chess set.
曼尼 棋盘给我.
Phil: Oh, it's a chess set.
送我棋盘啊 。
Jay: Yeah. You'll get it later. We got something to settle now. Go in there.
待会再给你。我们得决一死战。往里走。
Gloria: Happy birthday, Phil. Happy happy.
生日快乐 菲尔。一定快乐哟。
Manny:Is that Claire's baked brie I smell?
好香 克莱尔烤了干酪吗?
Phil: No.
没。
Mitchell:Oh, Cam, Cam, you'll never believe what happened. Happy birthday, Phil!
小卡小卡 你不会相信的,生日快乐 菲尔。
Phil: Sure!
当然啦。
Mitchell:You'll never believe what happened. I got in trouble for fighting.
你绝不会相信的,我和人打架了。
Cameron:And we saved a marriage.
我们还挽救了一段婚姻。
Mitchell:Well, this is the best day ever.
今天真是史上最棒。
Cameron:It really is.
没错。
Mitchell:Ain't it though?
可不是嘛。
Gloria:Look at this, papi, huh?
宝贝 看我这招。
Jay: Easy. You can't sing "We Are the Champions"...without your queen.
淡定。别唱 冠军之歌,你的皇后都没了。
Gloria:Damn it! Listen, I lose and I burn this house down! Ah, but look at this...
该死 要是我输了 我就烧掉这房子。看这儿。
Jay: Honey, honey. What are we doing? This is ridiculous. One of us is gonna win the game, the other's gonna feel lousy, and we both lose.
亲爱的 亲爱的,我们闹什么呢 太滑稽了,我们总有个要赢,另一个就不爽 只会两败俱伤。
欢迎在留言区分享您的感悟。
最强版本《新概念英语》网络视频课程 国内外重大考试网课推荐:终极版本 招聘在线英语口语纠音教师
欢迎添加李延隆老师的私人微信:liyanlong08
已经添加李延隆老师微信(一号~七号)的不要重复添加。
本文来自网络或网友投稿,如有侵犯您的权益,请发邮件至:aisoutu@outlook.com 我们将第一时间删除。
相关素材