图书馆第一辑翻译解读: Late Night at the Zoo深夜动物园

发布于 2021-09-26 04:49

Late Night at the Zoo 深夜动物园

文本:
It’s late at the zoo,And the crowds go back home.
黑夜笼罩着动物园,各处的人们也都回家了。

But do you suppose that we just sit and moan?
但你觉得我们只是坐着呻吟吗?

Not us! We need no excuse for a tune.Oh, we do like a sing-song under the moon.
我们当然不会!我们也可以轻轻的唱歌。而且,我们很乐意在月光底下唱歌。

It’s late at the zoo,But these snakes are awake.

黑夜笼罩着动物园,但是许多蛇还醒着。

“Shall we play a game? Let us chase, you escape. ”
“我们要玩儿一个游戏吗?我们追你,你去逃。”
It's late at the zoo.See the big gum trees?
黑夜笼罩着动物园,看到那些大大的桉树了吗?
These baboons have set up a flying trapeze.
这些狒狒给自己搭了个秋千。


It’s late at the zoo.Soon the zebras arrive.
黑夜笼罩着动物园,接下来斑马们都来了。

And the pandas are saying,“It’s time for a ride. ”

熊猫说:“我们该启程啦!


And we gallop around, until we collide.
我们四处奔跑,直到撞在一起。
 
Then you see, in the daytime, we just sleep inside.
现在你知道了吧。这就是为什么在白天,我们都乖乖的在笼子里睡觉的原因啦。

 

更多:

牛津阅读树中国故事篇3-5级18册(精读指导)

廖彩杏书单2年(52周+32周)168本计划表(附译文)

廖彩杏书单:I Am Library系列科普英文经典10册(附译文)

廖彩杏书单Child’s Play儿歌洞洞书1+2辑18册(附译文)

相关团购

我的第1234辑图书馆点读版(特价超值团

本文来自网络或网友投稿,如有侵犯您的权益,请发邮件至:aisoutu@outlook.com 我们将第一时间删除。

相关素材