每日听力口语素材 | 《摩登家庭》买苹果被抓
发布于 2021-09-15 06:14
What did Mitchell do to the man who cutted the line?
He used the Brazilian jiu-jitsu taught by his father.1. shut up 住口
eg. Can't you shut him up?
你能不能叫他别再说了?
2. do with 和…相处,和…有关
eg. I wouldn't have anything to do with those scum.
我不会和那些无耻之徒来往。
Claire: Mitchell, what are you doing? Get off of him.
米奇尔你干什么 放开他 。
Mitchell:Shut up. He's about to go to sleep.
闭嘴。他就要晕了。
插队男:No, I'm not.
才没有呢.
苹果店保安:Okay, folks. Break this up. You three- out of line.
请不要打架 三位请出列。
Claire: Oh, no. I'm sorry, sir. I didn't have anything to do with this. I'm just waiting in line to get an iPad. I don't even know this guy. Oh, my God. I need your credit card.
抱歉先生 我和他们无关,我只是排队买iPad而已,我都不认识他,老天 我得用你的信用卡。
插队男:He's the problem.
是他挑事 。
Mitchell:Shut up! You're supposed to be asleep.
闭嘴 你怎么还不晕。
Claire: It's okay. I have it.
没事我拿到了 。
插队男: Get off!
放开我。
Claire: I've got it.
我拿到了。
Mitchell:What?
什么?
Claire: I've got your card. I'm good. No, I'm good. I'm good. I'm here. I'm here! I've gotta get my husband an iPad!
你的卡 我没犯事 没犯事,我排在这呢 这儿,我要给我老公买iPad啊。
Phil: Key to a good birthday? Low expectations. Thought I was getting an iPad. I was wrong about that. Thought I was getting a surprise party at the batting cages. Sorry, Big Phil. Guess when it comes right down to it, we're all just Jeff Sweeney taking a fastball to the plums.
生日快乐的秘诀就是 别期待太多,我以为能有iPad 期待错了,以为球场有惊喜派对,不好意思 大菲尔,我觉得 说到底,我就跟被踢中蛋蛋的杰夫·斯威尼一样。
Alex:Hey, um, Dad, your cake fell off the counter, but Uncle Cam's trying to fix it.
老爸 蛋糕掉地下了。但小卡舅夫正补救呢。
Phil: He won't.
他只会偷吃掉。
Luke: And the pizzas never showed up.
披萨一直都没送来。
Phil: And they won't!
没来就没来呗。
Phil: Hey, balloons.
基情小气球啊。
Gloria:Fine. I guess we'll never know.
得 反正没法知道了。
Jay: Or we can find out right now.
要么现在见分晓。
欢迎在留言区分享您的感悟。
最强版本《新概念英语》网络视频课程 国内外重大考试网课推荐:终极版本 招聘在线英语口语纠音教师
欢迎添加李延隆老师的私人微信:liyanlong08
已经添加李延隆老师微信(一号~七号)的不要重复添加。
本文来自网络或网友投稿,如有侵犯您的权益,请发邮件至:aisoutu@outlook.com 我们将第一时间删除。
相关素材